Friday, April 14, 2006

Welcome to Gold and Silver Money Bullion Reports

Welcome. I've been a physical metal collector for a long time ... and finally we're starting to see some action on the gold and silver prices!

I guess it's all tied into that high prices gasoline we're seeing in the pumps. And nobody knows how long it will last or how high the price will go. I intend to use this blog to share the most informative tips I find on the web, and give you the benefit of my experiences in collecting gold, silver, precious metals, coins, and all that good shiny stuff.

Welcome. On topics, not to spammy comments are WELCOME!

1 Comments:

Blogger marks said...

Have you heard of the physical gold dealer 'Maktari'?
He is one of many as most know that are doing well in the gold industry.
I agree with what everyone is saying here.Gold is the best investment.But there are alot of people buying physical gold with discounts as this is a cheaper option and still retains its full value.That guy maktari who was refered to me seemed to good to be true.The best thing is,he actualy makes you money.As we know the markets are risky but dealing with this guy you cant loose.Dont ask me how he does it but i think he has insider knowledge or some sort of contract with people.If you want physical gold and any quantity within reason,then speak to this guy.his details are all over the web.just type his name on google and add extra words such as gold or similar.Gold,the best way to make money and good luck to all dealing in gold.you cant go wrong.

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home