Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Tax Day from The GOld Report

Happy Ouch Day.....

To our Christian Friends Happy Easter...To our Jewish Friends Happy Easter....

To every body else, PEACE.

Well, as I said, Ebay is a good marker of small quantities of precious metals (is that what I said?).

Anyway, I can't find an ounce of silver for less than $15 - that inlcudes shipping, and really maybe that's a pretty competitive price. Consider that the spot price is ALMOST $13.00 - and an ounce is a small quantity so it always fetches a quantity over spot. $15.00 probably better than you'd find at the coin store. I dunno' - haven't been out much.

When you bid, always look at the seller feedback and make sure it's mostly positive. Nobody can be posititve all the time - the cranks are out there - but even when I've had a small problem on Ebay as a buyer or seller, usually a little communication will work it out - and the feedback ends up positive. A lot of negs are bad news guys - so I'm saying - I wouldn't except more than 1 or 2 percent - especially if they're recent. If the positives are recent, and the negs are a year old - well, the seller may have been a newbie, changed his ways, or had some evil run of bad product. Ya Know...but don't forgive too many negs.

But as I said, forgive a small amount - 'cause some buyers or just nuts.
http://www.247quoteus.com/bullionquotes.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home